1. Conceptual Layout (Pre-Production)
- Meet and discuss clients' marketing goals, vision, tone and aesthetic.
- Establish a timeline for production and create a custom contract.
- Write a script (if applicable) and create a shot list based on the client's needs.
- Coordinate and schedule production day(s) with our administrative team.
2. Capturing Content (Production)
- Capture audio and video content with our production team.
3. Editing and Revision Process (Post-Production)
- Ingest, back-up, and organize all captured media.
- Edit content, export project, and upload to a private client page for review.
- Recieve feedback from the client and excecute any changes accordingly.
- License music and export full resolution version of media.